Diamond Foundry Forever Guarantee™
Each Diamond Foundry diamond is graded by a GIA Gemologist according to international standards practiced in the diamond industry.
We stand behind our products and warrant their graded characteristics through the following, full legal guarantee and warranty.
“Warranty” means this document; “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Diamond Foundry Inc., a Delaware corporation; “Diamond” means the foundry diamond identified in the Certificate; “Certificate” means the Diamond Certificate issued by us for each Diamond.
In the unlikely case that the Diamond turns out to not meet or exceed a characteristic promised in the Certificate, we will, at your option, promptly:
- accept the return of the Diamond and provide you with a refund of the full purchase price; or
- replace the Diamond with a diamond that meets or exceeds each of the characteristics warranted.
The condition of the Diamond will be determined by examination under no greater than 10x magnification and by standard gemological techniques.
The accuracy of angles and linear measurements will be determined by the following tolerances: ±0.2º and ±0.02 millimeters.
If you make a claim under this Warranty, you shall allow us to:
- inspect the Diamond and any gemological evaluation on which you base your claim;
- have the Diamond examined by the International Gemological Laboratory (IGI); and
- try and resolve your claim amicably.
We will respond to your claim as soon as possible but no later than 4 weeks after we have received your claim. You shall direct your claim directly to Diamond Foundry Inc. and provide us with the Diamond in original condition and submit all original documentation.
This Warranty covers only the lack of conformity of the Diamond with each of the characteristics stated on the Certificate at the time of sale and does not cover damage to the Diamond that occurs after the date of sale.
To be able to claim this warranty, the diamonds must not be exposed to unreasonable force or harmful conditions. This warranty does not apply to product that has been stored or handled incorrectly, abused, altered, treated with the wrong cleaning methods. The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, cuts or scratches; consequential or incidental damages provided or allowed by U.S. state law. The warranties are to the benefit of the original purchaser of the product. They are not transferable.
This Warranty remains in effect during your entire lifetime for so long as you own the diamond.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. The warranty does not, in any way, affect the rights given to you by law.
Engagement Ring & Wedding Band Warranty
We guarantee our rings to be free of manufacturing defects. If you believe your ring has a defect you may return it to us at any time within the first six-months after purchase. We will repair or replace your defective ring as deemed appropriate. This warranty covers all pavé diamonds in both engagement rings and wedding bands, but does not apply to replacement of center stones or any stones larger than .2ct. Please refer to our Forever Guarantee for warranty information on our Diamond Foundry center stones.
To be eligible for the warranty:
- Diamond(s) must not be exposed to unreasonable force or harmful conditions
- The warranty does not apply to a product that has been stored or handled incorrectly, abused, altered, or treated by incorrect cleaning methods
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, cuts or scratches
- Warranty applied to the original purchaser of the product; the warranty is not transferable